Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, we have introduced the following measures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all our guests:
* If you show signs of Coronavirus, it is imperative that you do not come on holiday, but instead get tested as soon as possible.
*Any guest showing symptoms will be refused entry and will forfeit their deposit for failing to protect themselves and others.
* We are restricting the number of bedrooms we have available to book at any one time, meaning that we are able to maximise social distancing measures as much as possible.
* We operate a Track and Trace scheme so that if a guest informs us that they have developed symptoms after staying with us, we will notify anyone else who was staying at the same time. (All rooms are thoroughly cleaned between guest stays).
* We are not serving our traditional Full English breakfasts at the moment to maintain distancing in the bar and lounge. Instead, we are providing "Grab & Go breakfasts consisting of a hot sandwich (Egg, Bacon or Sausage), a freshly-baked pastry, a piece of fruit and a hot or cold drink. These have actually proved extremely popular with guests!
* The bar and lounge are still open, but we ask that guests practice social distancing.
* Government restrictions upon all hotels and guest houses mean that face masks must be worn in all public areas of the hotel. The only exception to this is young children and those who can provide medical evidence confirming their exemption (this must be seen PRIOR to arrival - a photo of a letter from your GP sent by email, for example).
* Upon entering the hotel for the first time (only), a laser thermometer will be used to read your temperature. This does not involve physical contact and takes less than a second. This applies to ALL guests of all ages, and is for your protection as well as ours, and is a condition of staying.
* All guests must use the hand sanitiser provided each time they enter the hotel (unless they have a medical exemption, as stated above).
* Single-use face masks are available to buy at 50p each and will be needed on all public transport, shops and attractions. Alternatively, you may, of course, bring your own.
* In the event of you becoming diagnosed with COVID-19 and therefore unable to come on holiday, we will transfer to your stay to the 2021 season free of charge (including your deposit and any other monies paid). Please note that we are not able to offer refunds for deposits.
We thank you for your co-operation and understanding in these unprecedented times, and while we appreciate that people's opinions on the situation do vary, we must insist on the precautions listed here being observed at all times by all guests.
Online offers are only available on bookings made through this website or by telephone. Not valid for third party website bookings.
*free parking subject to availability. Priority will be given to Blue Badge holders. Offers may be altered, removed or restricted at any time, and without notice.
Access Statement: There are three steps into the building, and all guest bedrooms are on the first floor, accessed via a flight of sixteen (16) stairs.
Please be aware that Ensuites and showers are NOT fitted with handrails, and may therefore not be suitable to people with limited mobility.
Copyright © 2020 Keighley House